A survey about our schools was distributed to families and/or posted on websites in February 2013. Approximately 402 surveys were returned. The results below show the percentages of those who “strongly agree” or “agree” with each statement.
Percentage of those who “strongly agree” or “agree.”
1. My child’s school has high expectations for students.
2. Firm, but fair, discipline is maintained in this school.
3. Our school has my child’s best interest at heart.
4. I am kept informed about my child’s progress in class.
5. Students are recognized and praised when they excel.
6. Students get along well with other students.
7. School buildings are in good condition.
8. Parents and the school staff work together when a problem arises.
9. I am proud that my children attend Logan Elm Schools.
10. Student learning is a very high priority in our school district.
11. The school staff is committed to improving student performance.
12. Teachers willingly help students when asked.
13. People in this school prepare students to be successful in their academics.
14. Students who need academic help are given assistance.
15. Students are kept informed of their grades and progress.
16. Instruction and homework assignments are clear and easy to follow.
17. Computers (other technology) are regularly used in our school.
18. Administrators listen to me when I have problems.
19. Administrators treat me with respect and dignity.
20. Administrators follow through on things needing his/her attention.
21. Administrators are visible in the building and at school activities.
22. Administrators are friendly and helpful.