Today The Reading Workshop blog passed 10,000 hits. This means that the blog has been viewed 10,000 times. WOW! Thank you to parents, students, teachers and visitors for reading. There have been over 4,000 unique/different visitors.
This is remarkable for several reasons.
1. Students are listening.
2. Parents are using this resource.
3. Teachers tune in to see what we are doing.
4. This proves the value of a blogs in education.
5. Parents, students, and teachers are all reading the same thing.
6. Educational issues are being discussed.
7. Students are feeling ownership for the class and what happens here.
8. Where Am I? causes students to think critically and use map skills.
9. Student write with the knowledge that their writing has an audience.
10. Students are taking advantage of the opportunity to earn extra credit.
Thank you to everyone that has stopped by to see what we are doing!